Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's a go...

So apparently some people stop by here and check out my blog per my page views on here.

Hello, anyone there? If so, feel free to leave a comment or a hello...something?

So our appointment on Monday went well, Mitch and I should definitely be able to have kids but will definitely need some assistance a la IVF. Upside, my insurance will pretty much cover everything on my end. Downside, it is going to be a lot of work, procedures and pain on my end.

Fun times.

I am just glad we will be able to have little ones. I can't wait to be a Mom. I have to drop a couple (read like 40) pounds prior to the procedure so I will be at my optimal health. If there was ever a reason to lose some weight, this is as good as ever. Also I can pretty much plan out when the procedure can be done so Mitch and I will have to check out our schedules for next year :)

I am excited but a little scared, it is completely uncharted territory. On Monday they will be inserting some type of scope up my uterus in order to map my lady bits for IVF and make sure all is kosher. I will be awake and not sedated for the procedure. I was advised to take Advil prior to because at the point the pain and pressure become unbearable, it will be over. Sounds like fun huh?

Good thing I took Monday off to recoup after my Super Bowl party. Now the day will be spent in Boston again with Mitch. All day. Maybe we can actually do something fun outside of Mass General Hospital. Not holding my breath but worth hoping for.

Super Bowl Party, my house, Sunday. This I am excited about. Not for the game (GIANTS BETTER BE GOING DOWN) but because of all the delicious food I get to prepare and serve up to my guests. I will try to snag pics of the noms before they are devoured. Think pulled pork, wings, dips, cupcakes, and quesadillas. Sooo good.

So until then, go Patriots. Oh and the Bruins, so glad they have a game tonight (and Saturday...and Sunday). Hopefully Lucic will score again, that punk is my boy :)

2 comments: