Thursday, January 26, 2012

Vicodin Haze

So this entire weekend I basically spent in a Vicodin haze thanks to my painful mouth. I have noticed a few things while in my haze:

1. One vicodin pill will make me not only a little more pain free but also will make me behave like a crackhead since I can't keep still and I am constantly moving. This was good considering the laundry pile and kitchen I had to clean.

2. 2 Vicodin at a time when the pain is at it's absolute worse turns me into a dysfunctional pile of putty only good for hogging the couch and snuggling with Slash. Case in point:


Can you tell I was tired? Slash didn't care that I was drugged up and sleepy, he just plopped down where he was comfortable.

I would be lying if i didn't say I loved it. He is too cute.

Luckily the root canal tooth is feeling better but I have some mysterious (read horrible) pain coming from the other side of my mouth now. I am keeping my fingers crossed I can hold out until my next appointment 2/14. So far, not looking good.

It has been a pretty good week otherwise. I went and helped my friend Sarah with her registry at Target. Seeing all those little baby clothes and things made me realize that there were shortly (4/10) be a little Benjamin actually using them. So crazy, I can't wait. I love babies and I am so excited to be an Auntie. That poor kid, all I am going to do is sniff him like a fiend. I love how babies smell, it is like a direct kick to any women's uterus.

On that note, Mitch and I have our first fertility appointment this Monday. I am nervous and excited all rolled into one. I am kind of scared though of getting bad news. I don't know how I will handle it...going to try and think positive about it though.

So expect an update on that next week. Keep your fingers crossed for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment