Friday, January 20, 2012

Needy

So I found out on Wednesday at my dentist appointment that I needed a root canal. This would explain the amount of pain I was in. So my root canal was scheduled for this morning. I was glad because I knew this would mean my pain would finally be relieved. I went to the appointment (definitely some ouchie moments) and was informed I was definitely going to be hurting later today. This meant no work (yay) and a double down on my pain meds (holy crap vicodin).

So as I am sitting home alone well not alone, I had the little man...




I was bored on top of bored. I knew I was going to be home alone for awhile because the hubby was going to visit a brewery with some co-workers after work. I was on Facebook, Twitter anywhere trying to interact with people in my drugged haze. It was then I realized two things:

1. I really miss living back in MA close to my friends and family where drop ins and visits do not require planning.

2. I am needy.


I must have texted my poor husband like a zillion times while he was working. If I wasn't spaced out on painkillers I would have been able to amuse myself, instead I was incapacitated.


I am still bored at the moment though...and I have an uber hankering for ice cream. May the hubby come home baring amusement and dairy...please!

No comments:

Post a Comment