Monday, March 12, 2012

When the weekend blurs into the work week...

To say I had a busy weekend would be a complete understatement.

Alas I am here on Monday feeling even more exhausted that I did Friday evening and there is no hope in sight until umm 3/24? So I got another 2 weeks of exhausted before I have a psuedo relaxing weekend planned.

Friday night we had plans to go over my friend's Tiffany's for dinner. It was super delicious and chill. It was relaxing and fun but we headed over to my Mother in Law's around 10PM to drop off Slash man and we were there until almost 12AM. We didn't even get home until 12:30 or so. My head hit the pillow and I was out until about maybe 8AM when I woke up and thought "OMGOMGOMGOMG I am going to see the Bruins today"

And see the Bruins I did:


We had a blast at the game though we lost to the Capitols in a game we should have won. It was a pretty mellow game and for someone who loves to see blood on the ice, I was a tad disappointed. It is OK though Chara managed to shatter the glass when he checked someone so I was somewhat happy about that.

After the game, we headed into New Bedford because we had a Old School Dance Night thing with my Mother in law and friends. We got into the city around 6ish and were seriously wiped out. I napped from like 8:00 until 9:30 (mind you dance night started at 9) and was seriously debating attending. I rallied up and got into my horrendous 80's outfit and out we went. It was fun but early night, we headed back around 12:30AM only to end up staying up until 3AM with the time change. Yeah...I totally wasn't aware that this was happening Saturday night/Sunday morning this week. I wasn't planning on it. Hence why I was exhausted getting up at 9AM Sunday to help with my girl Sarah's baby shower.

The shower rocked, I was at the hall until 5:30 when Mitch and I headed to my Dad's to do my birthday dinner with him. So I didn't get home until 10:30AM last night.

I am so tired, tired to the point my eyeballs hurt. Mitch the lucky duck is working from home today. That jerk is probably still in his PJ's on the couch, cuddled up with Slash man and sipping on some coffee. Alas I am at work, sans coffee since I drank mine and ready to nod off in 3...2...1

Dearest bed, I miss you so much. I promise to make up for my time away this weekend just as soon as I can but we need to enjoy the time we do get to spend together. I love you though I might not tell you all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment