Thursday, December 8, 2011

Babies

So my husband Mitch and I are totally gung ho on the whole baby making thing. We want little ones. Well actually I want a little ONE. Mitch, a only child, wants little ones. Since it is my uterus and it may be a difficult pregnancy, we will make that decision a little further down the line. But our first obstacle to overcome is getting pregnant itself. See this:



This is the man I pledged my life to. I love this man more than I love myself...which is saying a lot since I have a blog and obviously consider myself important enough to have followers someday...hahahaha.

OK I digress, but that is my hubby. He had some medical issues as a kid (poor thing) which required radiation so to say the least, fertility is a small issue. He just got some results today on his fertility tests. It is pretty scary thinking we may not be able to conceive naturally and may need some assistance. It makes me feel like a defect at the ripe old age of 29. I guess that is a bridge we will have to cross when the time comes. Until that time I am going to focus on getting myself healthy and in my healthy BMI. I want to make sure my A1C level is good so there are no risk of defects for my little one.

A1C = Diabetes. A whole different story to address...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment