Thursday, December 8, 2011

I need a place to vent...

So apparently Facebook is no longer a place where I can vent. Everyone on there is sick of seeing everyone's bitching and moaning. I find this slightly amusing considering a status update is to let people know your current state of being and unfortunately not all of us live in the North Pole or wake up on the right side of the bed (damn, I really do wake up on the left side...).

So since my freedom of speech is being impugned on Facebook I find myself here. I am working on becoming a more positive person. I have a lot to be thankful for. Mainly this right here:



Oh and this



And this



Isn't he adorable? He was all cleaned up compliments of his ring bearer duties for our wedding, he normally looks like this:



His name is Slash and since my husband Mitch and I do not have any children, he is pretty much our baby. Luckily for us he is a super cuddle bug, just thinking of him makes me wish I was at home so I could squish him.

So I have a lot to be thankful for, my husband, my health (well kind of sort of, that is another post), my family and my awesome friends. But I have issues with stress, as in I don't know how to deal with it. Like 3 out of my 5 work days I end up spitting mad, muttering curse words and empty threats under my breath. I am worried some days that my head is going to explode (so not a good feeling). I just quit smoking over 2 weeks ago so one of my methods of dealing with my stress was probably worse than the stress itself so, goodbye smokes (now I want one).

So I am working on trying to be more positive. It is better all around. I have to somehow stay above the things that get me mad and realize how good I have it. So I guess you guys can travel on that journey with me. When my coping methods fail, at least I know I have vodka and olive juice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment