Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekends

So on weekends I am pretty much unconnected to online with the exception of my phone. I kind of like those 2 days to decompress and not constantly feel like I need to update things or pay attention to everything. Call me a bitch but for me it is bliss. I do make a minor exception to Facebook because I still update that, it is an addiction but I am fighting those one at a time.

So this weekend Mitch and I visited with my dear friend Kristen and her hubby Damien at their new home they bought. She made a delicious meal and it was an awesome night full of great conversation including topics like dutch ovens (not the cooking variety), our significant others intricacies and one of our old dear friends Brad. I sometimes wonder what happened to him, I miss my Bradamao.

So on Sunday I did pretty much this all day



With the exception of making a nomalicious Boiled Dinner, cleaning and this



I love the tree except it is so grown up now. I can't wait until I have a little one and I can get all crazy with it again. Until then I will strive for pretty. I can't believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away. Luckily I wrapped up all of my shopping today. I am done with a capital D. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment