Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh the holidays

So this week is going to be a beyond crazy week for me. Last night I had the pleasure and the privilege to see my darling friend Sarah who is officially 6 months pregnant as of yesterday!



Isn't she beautiful? I absolutely cannot wait to meet baby Benjamin. Auntie Becka loves you little man. I am going to call him Benny, but that is another story for another day.

I had the honor of fulfilling Sarah's Taco Bell kick with her as well as relaxing back at her place so we could talk, unwind and catch up. I love those nights in her room aka Cave, they keep my sanity in place and balm my soul.

It was definitely a late night for me and the hubby. He was visiting with his cousin Derrick, the birthday boy. By the time I snagged him, we didn't get home until after 10PM. For a woman with a usual 9PM bed time during the week, it was a late arrival. Never mind we didn't have Slash man with us because a) we have a company Christmas party to attend tonight for Mitch's boss and b) Mitch's mom Dianne missed her poopy puppy and he was staying with her.

So I have another late night tonight (who throws Christmas parties during the work week?) I love going every year but Mitch's awesome boss keeps refilling all the wine glasses so tomorrow morning will probably be a rough go for me. 2 late nights and liquor, I would say tomorrow night will be an early night but we have to head in New Bedford to grab Slash back. I cannot wait for Friday night, seriously. I will be passed out on the couch by 9PM, guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment